1800’s Farmhouse for Sale in Aston Township, Delaware County
5 Bedroom, 3 Bath Farmhouse in Aston Township!
This Property is SOLD!
517 Tryens Road, Aston, PA 19014
- Brochure for 517 Tryens Road
- 5 BR, 3 BA, 1800’s Farmhouse in Penn Delco School District
- Sophisticated, old world elegance met with a renovation worthy of today’s standards
- Offered at $300,000
- Three decorative fireplaces
- Original hardwood floors and update oak hardwoods throughout
- Sweeping front porch
- Eat-in kitchen with charming breakfast room
- Master bedroom with renovated tiled bath
- First floor entryway with access to full newly renovated bath
- Third floor loft currently being used as music room
- 3-car detached garage
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.