Awe-inspiring Victorian Farmhouse in Newtown Square, PA (Rose Tree-Media Schools)!
4 Bedroom, 2.2 Bath Victorian in Edgmont Township!
1015 Cedar Knolls Lane, Newtown Square, PA 19073
- Brochure for 1015 Cedar Knolls Lane
- 4 BR, 2.2 BA, Victorian Farmhouse in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Location historically known as Cedar Rock Farm due to a cedar tree growing from a rock that stands to this day
- 155 years old with sophisticated, old world elegance met with a renovation worthy of today’s standards
- Offered at $1,250,000
- Two fireplaces (Living Room & Master Bedroom)
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Sweeping wrap around front porch
- Kitchen with Granite counters overlooking the charming breakfast room
- Master bedroom Suite with luxurious private bath, dressing room/laundry and sitting room area
- 2.77 lush acres backing up to Ridley Creek State Park
- 3-car detached garage
- Inground pool, pool house with outdoor shower and another outbuilding for storage
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.