5 Bedroom Colonial with 1st Floor Master Bedroom in Upper Providence Twp, Media PA!
5 Bedroom, 3.5 Expanded Colonial Upper Providence Township
This Property is SOLD!
Contact US to be updated on Up & Coming Listings in Area!
- Brochure for 524 Spring Hollow Lane
- 5 BR, 3.1 BA, Colonial in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Wonderful Location on a very Remote and Wooded Lot on a Cul-de-Sac Street
- First Floor Addition featuring a 2-story Family Room with Loft and First Floor Handicap Accessible Master Suite with Bath and a Second Basement
- Offered at $550,000
- Hardwood Floors
- Kitchen with Breakfast Room
- Screened porch
- Large, Finished Walkout Basement (second unfinished walkout basement under addition)
- Private Driveway and 2-car garage
- Large Deck
- 3-zone Heating & Central Air
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.