Stone Front Colonial with 2-story Addition in Springfield, PA!
This Property is Currently Off the Market But Still May Be Willing to Sell!
Large Stone Front Colonial with 2-Story Addition in Award-Winning
Springfield School District!
Contact US for More Details…
258 Beechwood Road, Springfield, PA 19064
- YouTube Video of 258 Beechwood Road
- Brochure for 258 Beechwood Road
- 3 BR, 2 BA, Stone Front Colonial in Springfield School District
- Offered at $350,000
- Hardwood Flooring, Two Fireplaces, 2-story addition
- For More Details, See Custom Brochure Above
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Swarthmore Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Springfield Country Club, Springfield Country Club Pool, Tavola Outdoor/Indoor Restaurant & Bar, Joseph Anthony Salon and Spa, Springfield Mall, Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.