Estate Home with In-Law Suite in a Cul-de-Sac Community in Newtown Square, PA
This Property is Currently Off the Market But Still May Be Willing to Sell!
This Custom Built Estate Home Features the Finest Amenities
Contact US for More Details…
46 Thornbird Way, Newtown Square, PA 19073
- YouTube Video of 46 Thornbird Way
- Brochure for 46 Thornbird Way
- 5 BR, 4.5 BA, 2-story Colonial in Rose Tree-Media School District
- In Law Suite with a Living Room, Bedroom, Full Bath and a Private Covered Balcony/Entrance on the First Floor
- Offered at $1,195,000
- 3-car Garage
- Very Private Location in a Traquil Community at the end of the Cul-de-Sac
- Hardwood Flooring
- Custom Molding and Millwork Throughout
- Gourmet Kitchen with custom cherry cabinetry, large island, granite counters, dual ovens, 5-burner gas stove and separate Morning Room
- Mud Room with Built-in Cabinetry
- First Floor Study with Easy Access to the Powder Room
- Walkout Basement
- Second Floor Laundry Room
- Spacious Master Suite with fireside Sitting Room, three walk-in closets and Luxurious Bath
- Princess/Prince Suite with Private Bath
- Two additional Bedrooms both with walk-in closets sharing a Jack & Jill bath with separate vanity room
- 2-zone Propane Heating and Central Air
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station and Moylan Rose Valley Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.