Upgraded Media PA Home with Newly Remodeled In-Law Suite
This Property is SOLD!
Contact US to be updated on Up & Coming Listings in Area!
Upgraded Home with Large In-Law or Teen Suite In Middletown Township!
Contact US for More Details…
4 E Glen Circle, Media, PA 19063
Mini Farm with Pond, Waterfall, Fruit Trees, Fenced-gardens, Vineyards and Two Gardening Sheds
- YouTube Video of 4 E Glen Circle
- Brochure for 4 E Glen Circle
- Video Walking Tour of Backyard Mini-Farm
- 4 or 5 BR (including in-law suite), 3.5 BA, Colonial in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Offered at $550,000
- 1-car Garage with exterior keypad
- Hardwoods and Custom Mouldings in Living Room, Dining Room and In-Law Suite
- SunRoom/Family Room Addition (Heated Tile Floors in SunRoom and Kitchen)
- Granite Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Sunken Family Room/Man Cave with Stone Fireplace
- Newly Remodeled Powder Room
- Master with Walk-in Closet and Large, Luxurious Bath with Granite-topped Vanity
- Three Additional Second Floor Bedrooms with Hardwood
- Fully Remodeled Hall Bath with Granite-topped Vanity
- Lower Level Wine Room with Sink
- In-Law Suite or Teen Suite with Private Entrance, New Hardwoods, Recessed Lighting, Granite Kitchen, Tiled Bath and 2 Call Buttons with Alarm in the Main House
- Mini Farm like Grounds with Barn (could hold a horse), Shed, Fenced Gardens, Vineyards, Fruit Trees, Koi Pond with Waterfall
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station and Moylan Rose Valley Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.