Modern Colonial in Rose Tree-Media School District
This Property is SOLD!
Contact US for More Details…
222 Hunter Street, Media, PA 19063
- 3 BR, 2.5 BA, Colonial in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Offered at $399,000
- 2-car Garage with new door and exterior keypad
- In-Ground Pool in Fenced Rear Yard
- Decks off Family Room
- Hardwood Floors Throughout First Floor
- State-of-the-Art Kitchen with Island
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Tiled Master Bath
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Double Closets and Access to Luxurious Bath
- Finished Basement
- Gas Heater and Central Air
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station and Moylan Rose Valley Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.