NEW LISTING…256 Howarth Road, Media, PA 19063
This Property is SOLD!
Contact US for More Details…
256 Howarth Road, Media, PA 19063
- 4 BR, 2.5 BA, Single Colonial in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Offered at $495,000
- Located on the Corner of a Cul-De-Sac Street
- Beautiful Level Yard (Just Shy of an Acre)
- Completely Renovated with New Kitchen, Baths, Refinished Hardwoods & Lots More
- New Roof
- 2-car Garage with Inside Access
- 1st Floor Family Room with Fireplace
- Master Bedroom with Private Bath
- Tons of Natural Lighting Throughout
- Central Air
- Covered Back Porch
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station and Moylan Rose Valley Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Granite Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.