Stunning Townhouse in Media, PA with Private Wooded Hillside View!
This Property SOLD in Less Than a Week!
330 Catch Penny Lane, Media PA 19063
Contact US for More Details…
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath Townhouse Loaded with Upgrades!
330 Catch Penny Lane, Media, PA 19063
- YouTube Video of 330 Catch Penny Lane
- Brochure for 330 Catch Penny Lane
- 3 BR, 2.5 BA, Townhouse in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Offered at $310,000
- 1-car Garage
- Very Private Location Backing up to Open Space
- Upper and Lower Decks with Magnificent Wooded Hillside View
- Hardwood Flooring in Foyer
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Dining Area with Tile Floors, Modern Light Fixture, Chair Rail and Atrium Door to Upper Level Deck
- Updated Powder Room with Tile Backsplash and Tile Floors
- Large Kitchen with Granite Counters, Tile Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances and Breakfast Bar
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Dressing Area and Brand New Renovated Marble Bath
- Two Additional Bedrooms with View of Mother Nature, Double Closets and Access to Hall Bath
- Finished Basement with Slider to Lower Deck, Multi Purpose Room with Storage Closets and Laundry Room
- Newer Roof, Heater, Hot Water Heater, Electric, Interior Paint, Lighting Fixtures and more!
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station and Moylan Rose Valley Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.