Fully Renovated Raised Ranch with 1930’s Flair in Springfield School District!
3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath Home in Springfield Township!
416 East Leamy Avenue, Springfield, PA 19064
- Brochure for 416 E Leamy Avenue
- 3 BR, 2 BA, Raised Ranch in Springfield School District
- Offered at $365,000
- Located on a serene lot with long driveway with abundant parking
- 1-car attached garage with inside access
- Walking distance to Trolley (short ride to Downtown Media!)
- Blocks from Springfield’s Historic District featuring a multitude of parades throughout year including the very popular St Patrick’s Day parade and Halloween Parade, Holiday Tree lighting with fireworks, and Dining on Saxer which provides the opportunity to dine under the stars on scheduled dates in the Summer
- Original working fireplace in Living Room (recently cleaned, lined and capped)
- Brand new flooring throughout
- Top-of-the-line kitchen and baths
- Finished lower level with two private entrances (one in garage and one ground level with driveway which is handicap accessible). The lower level has a large finished bedroom with barn doors, living area with closet, office (could also be made into a large walk-in closet), large tiled laundry room and a fully renovated bath. This living space would make a great space for an in-law suite
- Freshly painted throughout
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Septa Trolley
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.