Old House for Sale with Lots of History in Media PA
2 BR, 3 BA Property with a Rich History in Middletown Township, Delaware County
This Property is SOLD!
118 Van Leer Avenue, Media, PA 19063
- 3 BR, 2 BA, expanded 1800’s Farmhouse in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Low Taxes! $4,713 Per Year
- Offered at $300,000
- Situated on a private lane with views of a historical church (served as station for underground railroad!)
- Original hardwood floors
- Eat-in Kitchen
- First Floor Master Bedroom with Updated Bath
- Extensive Private Yard
- Private Loft Bedroom
- Finished Basement with bar and full bath
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.
Homes for Sale in Upper Providence Township, Media, PA
Old Homes for Sale in Delaware County
Homes for Sale in Rose Tree-Media School District
Real Estate in Middletown Township, Media, PA
Top Selling Realtors in Media, PA