Affordable Single Home with Low Taxes and Extensive Yard in Rose Tree-Media Schools
3 Bedroom Cape Cod with Low Taxes in Rose Tree-Media School District
This Property is SOLD!
1004 Woodcliffe Avenue, Media, PA 19063
- Brochure for 1004 Woodcliffe Avenue
- 3 BR, 1 BA, Cape Cod in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Low Taxes! $3,405 Per Year
- Offered at $279,900
- Fireplace in Living Room
- Eat-in Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Granite Countertops
- First Floor Master Bedroom and Guest Bedroom with Updated Bath
- Extensive Deck Overlooking the Large Private Yard
- Private Loft Bedroom
- Basement with Waterproofing System (Could Make a Great Family or Theater Room)
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.