Large Modern Cape Cod on 1+ Acre in Upper Providence Twp, Media PA
4 Bedroom, 2 Bath Cape Cod in Upper Providence Township
This Property is SOLD!
Contact US to be updated on Up & Coming Listings in Area!
- Brochure for 167 W Rose Tree Road
- 4 BR, 2 BA, Cape Cod in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Wonderful Location on a Partially Wooded 1+ Acre Lot
- Offered at $500,000
- Stone Fireplace in Living Room
- Granite Kitchen with 2-Breakfast Bars
- Mud Room with Adjoining First Floor Laundry Room
- 2-story Sitting Room with Staircase to Loft
- Huge Loft with Built-in Bench Seating and a Huge Entertainment Space with Access to Deck
- All First Floor Bedrooms with Master Suite with Newly Remodeled Luxurious Bath
- Private Driveway and Oversized garage
- New Patio Overlooking Private Setting
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.