Gothic Revival Single Home Coming Up in the Borough of Media!
Gothic Revival Style Single Home in the Borough of Media!
Contact US for more information.
Media, PA 19063
- YouTube Video of 24 E Jefferson Street
- Brochure for 24 E Jefferson Street
- 4 BR, 2.5 BA, Single Gothic Revival Style Home in Rose Tree-Media School District
- 3,400 Square Feet
- Offered at $750,000
- Majestic Home that has been Modernized but has kept it’s Original Charm
- Private Driveway, Detached shed
- 10′ Ceilings, Plantation Windows, Hardwood Floors, Lot of Original Wood Detail
- Master Suite with Dressing Room and Luxurious Bath
- Renovated Kitchen with Granite Counters, Cherry Cabinetry and Center Island
- Sun Room overlooking the Backyard
- Newer Tin Roof on Porch and Restored Fish-scale Roof
- Updated Systems including Newer 200-amp Electric, Hot Water heater, Central Air and Heater
- Spacious Bedrooms with Access to the Newly Remodeled Hall Bath
- Brick Paver Sidewalks and Walkways
- Lots of Curb Appeal
- Check out what Media has to offer….visitMediaPA.com
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station and Moylan Rose Valley Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.