Looking for Privacy? This Split Level is a Must See in Upper Providence Township, Media, PA
4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Split Level in Upper Providence Township
This Property is SOLD!
- Brochure for 201 Timber Jump Lane
- 4 BR, 2.5 BA, Split Level in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Wonderfully Private Location on a Partially Wooded 1+ Acre Lot
- Offered at $499,000
- Brick Fireplace in Living Room
- Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Corian Countertops
- Refinished Hardwood Flooring
- Lower Level Family Room with Half Bath, Large Living Room, Bonus Room and A Private Office/Study
- Finished Sub Basement with Two Bonus Rooms
- Updated Baths Throughout
- Screened Porch and Paver Patio
- Private Driveway with 2-car carport
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.