4 BR Townhouse in Rose Tree – Media School District!
This Property is SOLD!
Contact US to be updated on Up & Coming Listings in Area!
4 BR, 2.5 Bath Low Maintenance Townhouse in A Park-like Setting!
511 Summit Court, Media, PA 19063
- YouTube Video of 511 Summit Court
- Brochure for 511 Summit Court
- 4 BR, 2.5 BA, Townhouse in Rose Tree-Media School District
- Offered at $285,000
- 1-car Garage with new door and exterior keypad
- Very Private Location Backing up to Open Space with Access to Middletown Trails
- Upper and Lower Decks with Magnificent Natural View
- Tile Flooring in Foyer
- Updated Powder Room with Tile Floor and Pedestal Sink
- Kitchen with Side Bar Area and Passthrough Window Overlooking Living Room
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Tiled Master Bath
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Double Closets and Access to Hall Bath
- Fourth Bedroom Loft with Double Closets and Skylights
- Wonderful Storage Throughout with Built-in Shelving in Basement and Garage Plus Walk-in Attic Storage with Extra Insulation and Fan
- Finished Basement with Atrium to Lower Deck and Cedar Closet
- Newer Heater, Hot Water Heater and Central Air
- Close Proximity to Major Highways for Commuting to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport and is within Minutes to the Elwyn Train Station and Moylan Rose Valley Train Station
- Close to Local Attractions Including: Linvilla Orchards, Ridley Creek State Park, Downtown Media PA, Media Theatre, Hedgerow Theatre (America’s First Repertory Theatre), the up-and-coming Promenade @ Granite Run…Outdoor Shopping Town Center that will feature a state-of-the-art movie theater, restaurants, and many popular stores, Chadds Ford Winery, Brandywine River (canoeing and rafting), Brandywine River Museum, Longwood Gardens, plus so much more.
To Schedule a Tour of This Home Please Contact Us!
We are Delaware County PA real estate specialists/agents. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller meeting with us, please feel free to call The Shirley Booth Team directly at 610-636-6920 or send us a note.